Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (11): Immortal City


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting.  Here's what I'm waiting for this week:


by Scott Speer
Young Adult Paranormal
Razorbill
April 3, 2012

Jackson Godspeed is the hottest young Angel in a city filled with them. He's days away from becoming a full Guardian, and people around the world are already competing for the chance to be watched over by him. Everyone's obsessed with the Angels and the lucky people they protect - everyone except for Madison Montgomery.

Maddy's the one girl in Angel City who doesn't breathlessly follow the Angels on TV and gossip blogs. When she meets Jackson, she doesn't recognize him. But Jackson is instantly captivated by her, and against all odds the two fall in love.

Maddy is swiftly caught up in Jackson's scene, a world of glamour, paparazzi - and murder. A serial killer is on the loose, leaving dead Angels' wings for the police to find on the Walk of Fame. Even the Guardians are powerless to protect themselves in the face of this threat … and this time it's up to Maddy to save Jackson.

6 comments:

  1. I guess great minds think alike. I picked this as my WOW this week. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I haven't heard of that one but it sounds really good! Great pick :)

    Here's my Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the third time I've seen this book. It sounds quite interesting. Nice cover though. Great pick! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds really awesome!! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this one looks pretty good too!
    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that it's finally the angel who needs saving! Great pick!

    Waiting on Wednesday @ Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.