|Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.|
QUESTION: Top Ten Books I Want Santa to Bring Me
1. The Windflower by Sharon and Tom Curtis (Laura London)
A classic "old school" historical romance that is extremely difficult to find.
2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
A 2011 release that is extremely popular right now plus I read a fascinating post about Mara for the YA Tournament of Heroines at YA Sisterhood.
3. The Thief by Meghan Whalen Turner
I've heard fabulous things about this series and especially about Gen.
4. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Sounds like a fascinating concept and I've heard great things about it.
5. Austenland by Shannon Hale
I love Austen retellings and I especially am intrigued by the idea of kicking the Austen habit.
6. In Total Surrender by Anne Mallory
One of my favorite historical romance authors. I loved Andreas in One Night Is Never Enough and want to read more about him.
7. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
I love the idea of a football playing heroine and I've read great reviews about the book so far.
8. Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill
This is one of the series that I keep meaning to read because everyone seems to love it so much! Plus Ethan sounds hot!
9. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
Heard so much about this and Grey sounds like a great alpha hero!
10. Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson
Another popular book among bloggers this year. Lila sounds like a killer heroine and I'm intrigued by the concept of the Unit.