|Sponsored by The Broke and the Bookish.|
TEN BOOKS I WANT TO GIVE AS GIFTS
For my mother who is a huge Stephanie Plum fan.
2. Bunheads by Sophie Flack
For one of my former dance students who dreams of being a professional ballerina and has become my reading buddy.
3. The Geeks Shall Inherit the Earth by Alexandra Robbins
For all of my teacher friends.
4. Civil War Curiousities by Webb Garrison
For my best friend who is a Civil War nut.
5. Hounded by Kevin Hearne
For my boss who loves original and humorous fantasy series.
6. As They See 'Em: A Fan's Travels in the Land of Umpires by Bruce Weber
For my father the baseball fanatic who used to be a former umpire.
7. Death Note, Black Edition, Volume 1 by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata
This is one of my brother's favorite animes so I'd love to see if he enjoyed the manga/graphic novel it was based on. Highly recommended for thriller and crime mystery fans!
8. The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
For my middle school aged cousin who is just getting into books especially ones about zombies.
9. Fitzwilliam Darcy, Rock Star by Heather Lynn Rigaud
For my friend who is a huge Jane Austen fangirl and is really getting into the well-done retellings.
10. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
For anyone who hasn't read it yet!