Friday, December 16, 2011

FOLLOW FRIDAY (9)

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

The two feature blogs this week are:  



Once Upon A Time
 Once Upon a Time
 



Question of the Week: When you've read a book, what do you do with it? (Keep it, give it away, donate it, sell it, swap it..?)


I work at a library so I get alot of books from there.  In terms of books I buy, it all depends on the book.  If I know I will want to read it again, I keep it and put in one of my many designated book cartons which seem to be multiplying everytime I open them up.  Also, I will keep books that may not be my favorite if they are part of one of my favorites series.  I am fanatical about keeping books in series together if I love it.  For the other books that don't make it into the carton, I use PaperBackSwap religiously or donate to the library.



THANKS FOR VISITING AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

7 comments:

  1. I've started using Paperbackswap as well again. I didn't even think about that. I have started giving away books to my friends because i believe books should be shared. Great answer.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needs to look into PaperBackSwap. Thanks!

    New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I normally have to own the entire series too! If I only own a couple, I feel like it's incomplete and NEED to get the rest. Great answer and happy Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I worked at a library!! That would make my LIFE! I stopped borrowing books though once I started blogging, and I buy a lot more now!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd get distracted if I worked at a library. I'd want to stop and read the back of all the books!

    Here is my Follow Friday post

    Old follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great to donate books to the library! I haven't actually done it yet but will do so in the future!

    My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to keep a series together too. That is another thing I am picky about. =] Great answer. New Follower. Thanks for stopping by my FF. =]
    -Michael
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.