Friday, December 9, 2011

FOLLOW FRIDAY (8)

Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

The two feature blogs this week are:






Question: Keeping with the Spirit of Giving this season, what book do you think EVERYONE should read and if you could, you would buy it for all of your family and friends?



 The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I know this will probably be a popular choice this week, but it is so true for me!  I have converted about ten people to HG fandom this year and would love to add more!  Plus with the movie coming out (March!) it gives me a good incentive to mention.


Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
An epic historical fiction with something for everyone.  There is romance, adventure, drama, history, etc.  I recommend reading this both as a physical book and as an audiobook.  This is the beginning of Jamie and Claire's story and I recommend it to everyone!


HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!!!

13 comments:

  1. I agree, The Hunger Games should be read by everyone, it really is great. I haven't heard of Outlander before, but it sounds awesome. I'll have to check it out. Happy #FF (new follower) and Happy Reading!
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great choices! I loved Outlander, even though I never got into the rest of the series. And The Hunger Games is one of my all-time most loved stories...so good!

    Thanks for the FF visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said Hunger Games too!!!! It's such an amazing book :) Great answer!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hunger Games is a series I've finally successfully gotten everyone I know to read. Gotta love being pushy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seems to be a lot of people's answer..i am definately going to have to get it!
    Following back!
    Thanks for hoping by mine!
    http://kcs-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed The Hunger Games too! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm an old follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh I feel like I'm the only person in the world who has yet to read the Hunger Games! But I will...soon...I promise ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I still need to read Outlander. Everyone loves it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Old follower via GFC hopping through. Hunger games is a great pick.
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hunger Games is definitely a must read! Awesome pick!

    New follower!
    http://www.thesagacityquest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard such great things about both these books. I wish they weren't written in the first person (pet peeve).
    Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.