Friday, November 18, 2011

FOLLOW FRIDAY (6)


QUESTION: 
LETTER TO SANTA--TELL SANTA WHAT BOOKS YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

Books I've Read, But Don't Own
  • Unveiled by Courtney Milan
  • The Endearment by Lavyrle Spencer
  • Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper
  • The Real Deal by Lucy Monroe
  • Fitzwilliam Darcy, Rock Star by Heather Lynn Rigaud
Adult Books I Haven't Read
  • The Windflower by Laura London
  • Awaken Me Darkly by Gena Showalter
  • Ceremony in Death by JD Robb
  • Flat-Out Sexy by Erin McCarthy
  • In Total Surrender by Anne Mallory
Young Adult Books I Haven't Read
  • Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson
  • Remembrance by Michelle Madow
  • Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  • The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
  • I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
Books That Haven't Been Released Yet
  • The Selection by Kiera Cass
  • Lothaire by Kresley Cole
  • Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost
  • The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
  • Insurgent by Veronica Roth





16 comments:

  1. That's quite a list - I haven't read any of those yet but I have I am Number 4 waiting around to be read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite a list! You are the third person I've seen mention Kresley Cole, I'm going to have to check her out.

    Love the Man Candy!

    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! That is one long list! Hope Santa brings you as many as he can!
    Amy's Follow Friday

    Check out my Witchlanders Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you here! happy friday! :)

    Stop by my blog and follow me back?! :) I'm hosting a cover craze today! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/follow-friday-and-cover-craze-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice choices!

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/11/follow-friday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, new follower here. If you'd like to pay me a visit I'm over at:
    http:\\elizabethbaxter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delirium is AMAZING! It was one of my favorites this year :) Great choices, hope you get what you want!

    new follower

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa, that's a lot of books! I hope you get at least some this Christmas! Happy Friday!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks! I want a lot of books I've already read too! Following!

    Preet
    A Written Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh good picks! Umm... I think I want everything on your list!

    I've only read Unlocked by Courtney Milan, but really want her other books! I couldn't get the Kindle editions in AU, though.

    I might just print this out and send it to Santa myself :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I really suggest to read Remembrance it's a great book and Michelle is awesome!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. Follower!

    I really hope Santa grants you your wish!

    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog looks awesome! I'm a new follower.
    Make sure to follow my blog and check out my awesome giveaway :)

    http://lacherenda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome list! The Selection is on my wishlist too. The cover is super pretty! :) I hope Santa grants your wish.

    Have a great weekend!

    Pam | jellylovesbooks

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm hanging out for Lothaire can't wait, here's mine http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/11/feature-and-follow-friday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome list! I hope Santa brings you all these books!

    I’m a new follower :)
    http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.