Monday, November 14, 2011

2012 Debut Author Challenge


2012 Debut Author Challenge
Hosted by The Story Siren.

Yeah!  My first book challenge for 2012!  Due to the fact that I did not start blogging until the middle of this year, I was not able to participate in yearly book challenges.  But, I've seen how much fun other bloggers have with these so I am eager to get started on them.  I decided to pick the Debut Author Challenge because I always enjoy finding new authors and telling people about how fabulous they are. 

PERSONAL GOAL:
To read and review fifteen young adult or middle grade debut novels between January 1, 2012 - January 31, 2013.

Here is the preliminary list of debuts that I am striving to read for this challenge:

Cinder by Marissa Meyer (January 3)
Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic (January 17)
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (January 31)
The Other Life by Susanne Winnacker (February 1)
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons (February 14)
Undeadly by Michelle Vail (February 28)
Ripper by Amy Carol Reeves (April 8)
Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf (April 24)
The Selection by Kiera Cross (April 24)
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin (April 24)
Wrecked by Anna Davies (May 1)
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth (May 8)
Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock (June 7)
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard (July 24)
The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long (August 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.