Friday, October 28, 2011

FOLLOW FRIDAY (4)



Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


Q. If you could have dinner with your favorite book character, who would you eat with and what would you serve?


My absolute favorite character of all time is Severus Snape from Harry Potter.  If I had dinner with him, I would definitely have butterbeer (I've always wanted to try it) and probably something from the Hogwarts opening ceremony feast.  Rowling always describes the food in such a way I want to jump in the pages and join in the fun. 

Another character I would love to eat dinner with would be Penelope Featherington from Julia Quinn's Romancing Mr. Bridgerton.  Penelope is English so I would definitely serve tea and scones.  I probably would also make sure there are plenty of eclairs available since she has such a fondness of them.  There is even a hilarious scene in the book where Penelope drops an eclair on the floor and desposes of it in a plant on a dare during a party.  Definitely someone I would love to hang out with!


Who would you love to eat dinner with?

4 comments:

  1. Severus Snape! Awesome! New follower here!

    Feel free to check out my blog @ http://www.booklove101.com

    Have a happy follow friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropping by to say Hi and that i am a now a follower of your great blog

    Severus Snape Yes Please,He would be one interesting date.

    http://thewrittenescapereviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Snape would be very interesting!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.