Thursday, October 20, 2011

FOLLOW FRIDAY (3)





Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q.What superhero is your alter-ego?


Sailor Mercury from the anime/manga Sailor Moon.  She is a huge geek who loves to read, play on the computer, and swim!  I wanted to be her so badly when I was growing up!  Plus I have always wanted blue hair like hers.   



So who is your superhero alter-ego??


9 comments:

  1. I picked Wonder Woman lol, following you from the hop, hoping you will follow me back at http://www.beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com we also have a book blog hop xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Sailor Mercury when I was younger :P Just hopping through! I’m a new follower! Please follow back: http://www.bethebooks.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Love the pick of Sailor Moon. I haven't seen it but I like the pick of a manga character.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of Sailor Moon but looks like it was a good choice.

    New follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice!! I love Sailor Moon and all of her friends!

    I'm a new follower!
    Happy Friday!

    - Sarah
    Sarah's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, I loved Ami! I picked a superhero with fun coloured hair too. One day I'll actually get up the courage to dye mine. :D

    My FF is over here if you'd like to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Any toon from Sailormoon is great. New follower :)
    Chapter by Chapter
    @chapterxchapter

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pick Wonder Woman
    New follower, here's mine http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1312847982l/10174795.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sailor Moon is a sweety. Nice choice.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.