Friday, October 7, 2011

FOLLOW FRIDAY (2)



Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q.If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?

BOOKS

1. Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling.  I want to go to Hogwarts and would love to be in Ravenclaw.  Plus it would never be boring living in her house.

2. Cat Crawfield from the Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost.  The only reason is I want Mr. Yummy Yummy himself, Bones!

TV SHOWS

1. Piper Halliwell from Charmed.  I love her witch powers: freezing time and blowing things up.  I also would love to have Leo for my husband.

MOVIES

1. Storm from the X-Men movies.  Her powers are awesome!




WHO WOULD YOU SWAP WITH?

7 comments:

  1. Great answer! These characters were all great. I loved Charmed and Storm too!

    My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love all of your answers! Luna was one of my top 7 Harry Potter characters. I love the Night Huntress books (Bones. Mmm). I used to watched charmed all the time (I think I'm more of a Pheobe though). And my fiance is a huge X-Men geek.

    New follower!

    http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/10/following-friday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am putting the Night Huntress Series as my next TBR Series. Cat sounds great!

    New Follower!

    My Follow Friday

    ~Kristin @ Better Read Than Dead

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been hearing about the Night Huntress series everywhere, maybe it is time I pick up the first one and check it out. Piper was always my favorite out of all the Charmed characters.

    New Follower


    My FF Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love Piper Halliwell!! I haven't seen Charmed in ages!! Good times:D

    Awesome post, new follower:D

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love all your answers! I really love Luna, Cat, and Piper!!!!!!! :)

    Here's my FF: Goldilox and the Three Weres FF

    Goldilox (new follower!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love your answers, I would choose some of the same. Cat and Piper for sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.