Thursday, October 27, 2011

November's Spell It Out Reading Challenge

Due to the fact that I joined the book blogging world a little late, I have not participated in many book challenges beyond GoodReads 2011 Challenge.  But, the We Love Lisa Kleypas! GoodReads group does a mini-book challenge every month so I decided to try it out for the month of November. 


Duration - November 1st - November 30th

With this challenge you can choose to spell the word November, or you can choose to spell out a word (or words) that make you think of November.

For example -
T - Truth and Consequences by Linda Winfrey
H -
A -
N - Nalini Singh - Angels' Blood
K -
F -
U -
L - Lewis, Carole - A Thankful Heart

For my challenge this month, I decided to spell out GRATITUDE.  The following list of books is my plan for this challenge, but, as always, it is subject to change. 

G - Gabriel's Ghost by Linnea Sinclair
R - Runaway by Meg Cabot
A - Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
T - Tiger Eye by Marjorie M. Liu
I - Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
T - Timeless by Alexandra Monir
U - Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (ARC)
D - Deadline by Chris Crutcher
E - Eyre Affair  by Jasper Fforde


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.