Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (1): Audition


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting.  Here's what I'm waiting for this week:
Audition

by Stasia Ward Kehoe
Young Adult Romance
Viking Juvenile
October 13, 2011

Seventeen-year-old Sara's dream of becoming a star ballerina is challenged when she falls for Remington, an older choreographer. Instead of success onstage, she becomes Rem's muse, which is a future she never considered--and one that threatens to break her heart.

5 comments:

  1. This is the first time I have heard of the book. It sounds like a cute one.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the book before, but not the trailer. I think I'll have to give it a try!

    Our WOW pick is at Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing this one around lately. IT sounds pretty cool and I've been hearing great feedback.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of Legend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many people want this book. I want this book too. Here's my WOW:
    http://livredeamour-booksoflove.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.